In an effort to reignite America’s love for her, Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock shared 25 tidbits about herself with Us Weekly.
While most are fairly mainstream (she played volleyball in high school and likes the beach), we found a few gems hidden among the knockoff blue rhinestones.
We’re not sure if we know Des any better — admittedly, the crazy antics of her manfriends have been sorta distracting — but maybe she’s got more going on then the show’s how-low-can-they-go ratings suggest. Maybe. We like to think so, anyway.
1. I’m not a good cook.
No problem. It’s likely ABC will be catering most of your meals for the foreseeable future.
2. I have a girl crush on Jennifer Lawrence.
Good. So does everyone. Next?
3. I enjoy roller-skating — not blading.
Glad that finally got cleared up! We’ve been wondering ever since that first episode’s awkward fall.
4. I can’t sing for the life of me.
5. Fave number: four.
Even after finishing fourth in the race for Bachelor Sean Lowe’s muscular embrace?
6. My first job was as a hostess at Outback Steakhouse.
Group date location!
7. I am allergic to bee stings. I once got stung on my face and looked like Quasimodo.
Cue the Bachelorette producers waiting in the wings with a vial full of the little buzzers, looking for the perfect opportunity to spike those sagging ratings, Hunger Games style.
8. I don’t own a TV.
But then how do you know when you fell in love?!
9. Orchids and white roses are my favorite flowers.
We all know you meant red roses. Only red roses.
10. I’m a book nerd. I want to write one.
Our title suggestions: Des-ed and Confused, Every Rose Has Its Ratings, and My Journey: A Fairy Tale.
Anything surprise you on Des’ let’s-talk-about-me list? We’re all ears.
Source: Us Weekly