1. Oui, he’s French! Ben was born in Paris and raised in London — he’s a native French speaker, and we’re expecting a sexy accent. Ashley is from Madawaska, Maine, a town where a majority of the residents speak French. She doesn’t speak the language, but maybe Ben could help her catch up.
2. He’s a lawyer: Ben is an associate with Frilot LLC, practicing primarily in the firm's Commercial Litigation Practice Group. Check out his company bio, complete with headshot.
3. He looks like a cute preppy guy: Fans of Reality TV found some pics from what is (or was) Ben's Facebook page. He’s shown in a blazer, holding a beer, and posing in what looks like a tourist snapshot.
4. He likes to shake his groove thing: Ashley is a dancer, and she has a willing student in Ben — if this video is any indication. According to Reality Steve, this is Ben having a bit too much fun at a party in N’Orleans:
5. *SPOILERS* He gets a one-on-one “flash mob” date. On Monday, March 21, Ashley took Ben to the Americana at Brand outdoor mall in Glendale, California. As Steve wrote, "This obviously wasn’t kept a secret because there was media there (E! News and Access Hollywood) getting their first soundbites of Ashley this season. Ashley and Ben were part of a Flash Mob Video, which is essentially where a group of strangers breaks out into a choreographed dance in an outdoor location. [...] Obviously Ashley knew what the date was, but Ben didn’t. So they have a little picnic at the mall, she starts teaching him some dance moves, when all the sudden music starts playing and hundreds of people who are already in on it, start dancing around them." Watch the video — shared by Ryandodson — where you can see Ashley and Ben dancing.
Sources: Reality Steve, Frilot
Need your daily dose of The Bachelorette? “Like” us on Facebook! After all, you’d get our final rose.