*Spoiler alert!* If you don’t want to read Reality Steve’s BP2 finale spoilers, well … we can’t blame you. We’re kind of disappointed in the result.*
Whaow! It’s a good time to be Holly Durst. Not only is she moving to South Carolina to be near Blake Julian, he proposed to her — and she said yes! They are engaged right now — oh, and she just won half of the $250,000 Bachelor Pad 2 jackpot. So she got love *and* money. Nice. At least Michael Stagliano has the comfort of half of that cash himself. We’re sad our beloved Team Money Bunns didn’t take the win, but Reality Steve says only Kasey Kahl, Vienna Girardi, Melissa Schreiber, and William Holman voted for them. Everyone else went for Holly and Stag. Drama pays? Or maybe there’s some lucky charm in the place former roommates Holly and BP1 winner Natalie Getz lived.
Read on for highlights from Reality Steve’s finale breakdown:
• Blake is up next on the hot seat. Now remember, the final four haven’t been brought out yet. Michael, Holly, Michelle, and Graham are all backstage not knowing what’s happening out on stage. Blake talks about the whole Melissa incident, then is asked about what’s the status with Holly. He says he’s been spending a lot of time with her, he loves her, and he’s never loved anyone like this before. Chris Harrison then steps in and says something to the effect of, “There’s more to this story…”. Then then show a clip on the big screen, where in just the last few days, Blake proposed to Holly and she accepted. They are engaged, which is why she’s moving to South Carolina. Now their tweets to each other Monday night make sense. It wasn’t specified when exactly this engagement that was shown on the big screen took place, but, it was sometime in the last few days.
• Kasey is on the hot seat next and talks about how he was embarrassed by some of the things he saw of himself on TV and that the show was very difficult to watch for him and Vienna. He says they’re in love, and that they’re still together, which we knew since they just bought a place in LA together.
• The final four are brought out on stage. Both teams had to state their case as to why they thought they deserved the money. Michael described why Holly should win, then Holly did the same as to why she thought Michael should win. Graham and Michelle did the same each explaining why they thought the other team member deserved to win. Michelle also made it clear that she didn’t want any pity votes from anyone because of what happened with her father.
• At some point during this is when Michael finds out Holly is engaged to Blake. Michael did not know. He knew Holly was moving to South Carolina, but she never told him (I guess she tried but couldn’t get a hold of him), and Michael is told that they’re engaged. He’s pretty surprised.
• Also up on stage, not sure at what point it went down, but Graham was talking about Michelle and started to get down on one knee. I guess some thought there was gonna be another proposal, but, he didn’t. He had a bouquet of flowers next to his seat. He gave one rose to Michelle, then went in the audience and gave the rest of the bouquet to her mother who was in attendance over the passing of her husband.
• Before the voting took place, the eliminated contestants got to ask the final four any questions. Rego basically said he didn’t think any of them deserved the money. Kirk asked each one individually why they thought they deserved the money. Kasey asked Michael and Holly why they deserved the money over Graham and Michelle. Michael thought that was the exact same question as Kirk’s, Kasey said no it wasn’t, but I guess Michael disagreed and said he wasn’t gonna answer the question.
• So it was voting time, as each of the 14 contestants had to write down the name of the COUPLE they wanted to win. And by an overwhelming majority of 10-4….Michael and Holly got the most votes. The only 4 votes for Graham and Michelle were from Kasey, Vienna, Melissa, and William.
• At this point, it was the same exact ending as last season. Both Michael and Holly go backstage, and have to each choose either “Keep” or “Share.”
If one chose “Keep” and the other chose “Share”, the one who chose keep gets all 250k.
If they both chose “Share”, they split the 250k.
If they both chose “Keep”, neither gets anything, and the remaining 14 contestants split the 250k.
• After deliberation in the back, Holly shows her choice first, and it’s “Share.” Michael pulls a Natalie from last season and starts saying things that are leaning towards him choosing “Keep” (like finding out she’s now engaged), but in the end, he says they were partners, and he chose “Share”, so the two of them will now split 250k.
• Last order of business was Ben being brought out and he’s introduced as the next “Bachelor.” In case you didn’t read what I wrote three weeks ago when I announced this, the women arrive in LA on Saturday the 17th, and filming begins on Ben’s season Tuesday, September 20th. I’m tired and going to bed. Shocked to hear that Michael and Holly won, but I guess good for them and congratulations.
Source: Reality Steve
Need your daily dose of Bachelor Pad? “Like” us on Facebook!