For the first time ever, Bachelor Pad is inviting fans to compete on the show alongside past contestants to win the grand prize of $250,000 and the booby prize of tears and humiliation. Bachelor Pad 2’s Jake Pavelka shared a video on how to get cast and if that didn’t scare you away, you can also follow these steps:
• Start here.
• Click on the Bachelor Pad casting banner on top of the page.
• Fill out the application, then submit a 2-minute video and a photo to possibly be cast on the show.
• If the casting gurus smile on your video, it’ll be posted on the website where fans can vote for their favorites and leave comments. So, you will be judged even before you get cast — if you get cast at all. You’ve been warned.
• The submission deadline is April 29th at 11:59PM, PST.
• Bachelor Pad 3 will premiere Monday, July 23 at 8 p.m. Last year, taping was held from June 7-24, with the finale taped in September at the end of the six-week season.