10. Isn’t that some superhero show tagline?
Ames: It's the best when the ordinary is extraordinary.
9. Oooooh.... clever!
Constantine [holds up mozzarella]: Is it getting a bit cheesy in here?
8. Still better than a cross between an ostrich and Elton John
JP's family [describing his bar mitzvah mullet]: It's kind of like a cross between Kirk Cameron and Doogie Howser.
7. Famous last words
JP [to his mom]: I don’t think I’m going to get my heart broken. I really don’t. She and I have something that I really don’t think she has with any other — I know she doesn’t have with any of the other guys.
6. OK [sniff] now there’s some dust in our eyes
Ben’s mom [to Ben]: I think that dad really is looking down on us. It’s his birthday tomorrow and he’s probably thinking ‘Well done.’ And I think he would be proud of you.
5. Ames could have a promising career writing Hallmark cards...
Ames: It’s been totally beautiful and full of the unexpected and even more poetic than I would’ve ever imagined. And I’ll remember every second of it for the rest of my life.
4. OK [sniff] now we’re wishing we hadn’t chopped up all those onions
JP’s Mom [to Ashley]: I'm so scared that his heart will be broken because he looks at you with love in his eyes.
3. No one worth talking about
Ashley: [when Chris Harrison mentions Bentley] Who was that?
2. And if you had kept it, you would’ve been toast after the premiere
Ashley [on JP’s bar mitzvah photo]: That’s a sweet mullet.
1. He can’t fight this feeeeeling anymore!
JP [to Ashley]: I'm on such a high when I'm with you. Then when I'm without you, it's miserable. It sucks. I don't want to be without you.
Need your daily dose of The Bachelorette? “Like” us on Facebook! After all, you’d get our final rose.
Ready for next week? Get in the mood: