We can’t wait to hear what Ashley Hebert tells Jimmy Kimmel about Bad News Bentley when she goes on Jimmy Kimmel Live Tuesday night. As far as we know, this is the first time she’s actually hearing what Bentley said to the cameras. Until then, here are 10 of Bentley’s best/worst (and most shocking!) quotes before his dramatic departure on The Bachelorette Season 7, Episode 3:
10. Yeah, we can totally see why you fell for him
Bentley: I do have to tell you, Ashley, that 60 percent of guys are not here for the right reasons. The reason I know that is because 60 percent of guys in America are boob guys. But her ass makes up for it, I'll tell you that.
9. Except by Wes Hayden and Justin Rego and every fake person that’s ever been on the show
Bentley: I had the opportunity and I played everyone. That's something that's never been done before.
8. What a shame that it wasn’t the plane from Lost
Bentley: I've been saying from the beginning, like, she's just not my type. I'm not feeling it. I feel like it's a waste of time and it's better to just walk away, to the point where all I want to do is be on the first plane back, ASAP.
7. Someone should shave it off in the middle of the night
Bentley: I’m gonna make Ashley cry… I hope my hair looks OK.
6. Bet those “tools” can’t wait to talk to you on The Men Tell All!
Bentley: These tools, these freakin' idiots, they believe me.
5. See what a new pair of boobs can do for a girl?
Bentley [on Emily Maynard]: It's, like, she's such a standout. She's so breathtakingly beautiful that Ashley kind of looks like an ugly duckling to me.
4. But a slap in the face beats both
Bentley: Even if I'm not coming back, like, I still want to keep the dot dot dot there. … Dot dot dot's better than just a period.
3. So you’re saying she would’ve been perfect for the Bachelor reunions, not necessarily The Bachelorette
Bentley: Ashley, she's not somebody that I'm not necessarily smitten by, but definitely the type of girl that I would totally hook up with now and then.
2. Only if you want a restraining order
Bentley: Can I call you?
1. Yeah, she might’ve slapped you right away
Bentley: Looking back, things could've turned out differently if the Bachelorette was Emily.
Need your daily dose of The Bachelorette? “Like” us on Facebook! After all, you’d get our final rose.