Not so fast, avid Bachelorette viewers! Emily Maynard’s Bachelorette Season 8 doesn’t start until next Monday, May 14, 2012. We’re just 7 days away! In the meantime, check out this gallery of Emily’s suitors. Spoiler alert: It’s hard to pick a favorite. Here’s some more scoop about what’s coming in Season 8:
What to expect in the Bachelorette premiere:
- Jef Holm, a sweet, soft-spoken skateboarder, unexpectedly steals the show
- Self-assured Kalon McMahon makes quite an impression on both Emily and the guys
- Two different dudes charm Emily with their Spanish skills
- Travis Pope brings a prop he hopes to use to illustrate how he will care for Emily and Ricki
- Arie Luyendyk, Jr., pulls Emily aside to confess his connection to an emotional part of her past
SPOILER ALERT: Ready for more? Here’s some major spoiler scoop about Emily’s season:
- Who are Emily Maynard’s final three?
- Where is the final rose ceremony filmed?
- Who angrily bids Emily goodbye in Prague?
- What does Emily find out about Arie that makes her “blow a gasket”?