• There's forerunner Trista, the bubbly blonde who is now the matriarch of the show.
• Then we have poised model/chef Meredith, who often gets forgotten in the mix since her season was romantic but not overly dramatic and the love didn't last.
• Then there's Jen, who is often remembered for the half-Womack of refusing her chosen one's proposal, then dumping him on the “After the Final Rose” special.
• Next we have DeAnna, Brad Womack's original dumpee who had a somewhat dramatic season that ended in a bizarre break-up announced in a YouTube video.
• Then we have Jillian, the cute little designer who rejected fan favorites Kiptyn Locke and Reid Rosenthal in favor of Ed Swiderski and his tiny green shorts.
• Finally, we have the future Mrs. Martinez, Ali Fedotowsky, who survived Kasey, Justin, Frank, and way too much yellow on Season 6.
They are all so different. Do you have a favorite? You must. So do tell!
Need your daily dose of The Bachelorette? “Like” us on Facebook! After all, you’d get our final rose.
Can’t get enough Bachelorette scoop? Don’t miss these:
Bachelorette Spoilers! Reality Steve Names Nine More Season 7 Contestants, Spills Filming Details