In the past couple of weeks we’ve lost two Bachelor/ette couples: First Bachelor Pad 2’s Vienna Girardi and Kasey Kahl announced their breakup — and, to be honest, we weren’t too shocked — then engaged Bachelorette 6 couple Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez called it quits. When that happened, our hearts dropped into the fetal position and looked for a blankie.
To make ourselves feel better, we’re focusing on the Bachelor Nation couples we *think* are still together. And there are plenty! Most of them didn’t meet on the show, but without the show they wouldn’t have met at all.
So here’s our lineup — including married couples, engaged couples, and couples we kinda sorta believe might be dating and don’t want to be told otherwise because we’re just fragile right now, OKAY?
• Trista Rehn Sutter (Bachelor 1, Bachelorette 1) and Ryan Sutter (Bachelorette 1)
• Deanna Pappas (Bachelorette 4) and Stephen Stagliano (Michael’s brother!)
• Jason Mesnick (Bachelorette 4, Bachelor 13) and Molly Malaney Mesnick (Bachelor 13)
• Ashley Hebert (Bachelor 15, Bachelorette 7) and JP Rosenbaum (Bachelorette 7)
•Jesse Csincsak (Bachelorette 4) and Ann Lueders (Bachelor 13)
• Tara Durr (Bachelor 9) and John Presser (Bachelorette 5)
• Tenley Molzahn (Bachelor 14) and Kiptyn Locke (Bachelorette 5)
• Chris Lambton (Bachelorette 6) and Peyton Wright (Bachelor 10 and Bachelor Pad 1)
• Blake Julian (Bachelorette 7, Bachelor Pad 2) and Holly Durst (Bachelor 12, Bachelor Pad 2)
• Michelle Money (Bachelor 15, Bachelor Pad 2) and Graham Bunn (Bachelorette 4, Bachelor Pad 2)
• Jackie Gordon (Bachelor 15, Bachelor Pad 2) and Craig Robinson (Bachelorette 6)
Season 16 Bachelor Ben Flajnik is back from taping his season and there’s a very good chance his and his *fiancée’s* names will be added to this list soon. So things aren’t so bad out there. Right?!
Need your daily dose of The Bachelorette? “Like” us on Facebook! After all, you’d get our final rose.