Occupation: Investment banker
Currently resides in: Alpine, Utah
Education: Brigham Young University
Bentley Williams is one of the contestants vying for Ashley Hebert’s affections on Season 7 of The Bachelorette.
He is a divorced Mormon with a 2-year-old daughter named Cozette. He
graduated from BYU with a degree in finance and used to work for Goldman
Sachs. Before filming, Bachelor Season 15 contestant Michelle Money, who is friends with Bentley's ex-wife, warned Ashley that Bentley was only going on the show to promote his business.
MUST-READS: BENTLEY WILLIAMS LINKS
- SPOILER! Is Bentley on The Bachelorette for the Wrong Reasons?
- Shocking Sneak Peek! Bentley, The Bachelorette Season 7 Villain
- Is Bentley Williams Trying to Reuinte With His Ex-Wife?
- What Does Bentley Williams Do For Work?
- Spoiler! How Far Does Bentley Get?
- Bentley Wants Ashley to "Tickle His Pickle"?!
- Sneak Peek! Ashley Begs Bentley to Stay
- Emily Maynard on Bentley: Eew!
BENTLEY WILLIAMS FUN FACTS
Tattoo Count: 0
Most outrageous thing he’s ever done: Drove 40 hours straight
Most embarrassing moment: Tripped down a bowling lane on a date
His idea of the ultimate date: Visiting a new place with great views and a great temperature