Does the name Chris Zylka sounds vaguely familiar to you? It’s because you can hear the sound of your future self swooning. Give a warm Chance Harbor welcome (also known as an impromptu lightening storm) to Jake, Cassie’s (Britt Robertson) charming neighbor – who used to date Faye (Phoebe Tonkin)!
Like most men in town, Jake falls for Cassie – so get ready for another love triangle, ladies!
If you’re dying to know more about this mystery man, check out our 10 things you don’t know about Chris Zylka!
1. He starred in 10 Things I Hate About You! Chris played Joey Donner, the jerky jock vying for Kat’s attention. Sigh, if only he had lent his talents to the movie version and witnessed Heath Ledger sing “Can’t Take My Eyes Off Of You.” Dreamy swoon!
2. He’s going to play Flash Thompson in The Amazing Spider Man! Chris is about to become a super star! He nabbed the coveted role of Flash in the newest Spiderman movie, where he plays Peter Parker’s biggest bully.
3. He’s a horror movie fanatic! Chris loves all things spooky, so we have a feeling he’ll fit in perfectly with The Secret Circle crew. Especially if demon worms are his cup of tea!
4. He did his own jet skiing during Shark Night 3D! We love a man who does his own stunts, especially the really down and dirty stuff like jet skiing.... Chris says, “It was a really, really tough job…to ride a jet ski, all day…that’s sarcasm.”
5. He’s a painter! “It kind of gives you a look inside the mind, and what’s going on in the mind of whoever painted the piece,” Chris tells VMAN. “People are usually dumbfounded when they look at a piece I’ve finished. Not sure if that’s a good thing or bad thing.” Uhm, it’s a good thing!
6. He has tons of tattoos! Chris’ right arm is covered in tattoos, including “SOSO,” his sister's nickname. (It basically doesn't get much cuter than this guy).
7. He’s a fashionista! Chris loves to get his swag on, and his style icon is none other than Johnny Depp. Chris can be seen rocking a consistent wardrobe of plaid shirts and knit beanie hats around Vancouver, B.C., while filming The Secret Circle.
8. He’s from Ohio! If this hottie gets sick of tinsel town, he can always flee to the Cleve. Or Russia, where his fam is originally from!
9. He plays guitar! Here’s to hoping Chris bring his singer-songwriter skills to The Secret Circle, because two-words: Emo off. Ready yourself, Adam (Thomas Dekker).
10. You can follow him on Twitter! What’s better than waking up at three in the morning to texts like “4-0 DETROIT what!!!” and “Haircut before comic-con!” Follow Chris @ChisZylka.
Bonus round: Chris is dating Pretty Little Liar Lucy Hale. Follow them both on Twitter to renew your faith in true love.