The Secret Circle's finale was chock full of quotes about magic, crystal skulls, and demon worms. Check out the top 10 snarks from the episode, and don't forget to cast a spell on The CW so they renew our favorite show!
10. Eben's minion attacks Faye (Phoebe Tonkin): "Without your friends, you’re nothing but a little girl in a cheap dress."
Faye: "This dress was not cheap."
It's true; Hot Topic has really upped their prices lately.
9. Faye calls Dawn (Natasha Henstridge): "I've kinda got myself into a lot of trouble and I need your help. The thing is, I know I’m a witch."
Dawn: “I know.”
Faye: “Have you been reading my diary?”
Pretty much the exact same convo we had with our moms last night.
8. Cassie (Britt Robertson) fondles her crystal skull: "Its power is amazing!"
Wow, girl has some serious munchies.
7. Jake (Chris Zylka) says bye to Adam (Thomas Dekker): "Hey Adam. Try not to get killed."
Must be opposite day in Chance Harbor.
6. Blackwell creates the crystal skull: "Let their energies reform back into their original collective shape."
Everyone on this show is so high on life, it's unreal.
5. Melissa (Jessica Parker Kennedy) writhes around the boatyard: "I feel like I’m burning from the inside."
Don't worry, it's just the after effects of a spellgasm.
4. Cassie chats about the crystal skull: "Its power is more than I've ever experienced. It’s dark and seductive."
That's what she said.
3. Blackwell comes clean to his kids: "Everything that I'm doing is for you."
Didn't know Blackwell was a Bryan Adams fan!
2. Charles (Gale Harold) throws himself overboard: "Tell Diana that I love her."
Auuuuuuughhhhhh (read: The sound of us weeping hysterically).
1. Melissa raises her glass: "To solo magic."
Faye: "About damn time."
Time to unlock some locks and stop some storms!