We can’t get enough of The Secret Circle’s witty witch dialogue! Check out the top 10 doozies from “Bound,” and heads-up: these quotes might cast a spell on you.
10. Faye (Phoebe Tonkin) bids the Circle goodnight: “See you losers tomorrow.”
Oh, Faye. Always so sweet!
9. Diana recounts the harrowing tale of Cassie’s (Britt Robertson) parking lot attacker: “It’s was like Cassie and I shared the same thought and it played out exactly the way we wanted.”
These ladies share more than just the same thought. (We’re looking at you, Adam!)
8. Faye complains about the Circle’s shared powers: “I’m going to find a spell that turns me back into a solo act.”
Girlfriend’s off to a great start if she’s already rhyming!
7. Faye hits Melissa (Jessica Parker Kennedy) where it hurts: “I don’t mind being alone. Unlike you, Melissa, I like myself.”
Faye’s going to be alone forever if she keeps making that bitch-face at everyone.
6. Cassie tries to convince us that she was a loser: “I didn’t have a huge social life at my old school. Or small one. Or any one at all.”
Right, as if someone who looks like Cassie could ever be unpopular.
5. Dawn (Natasha Henstridge) talks Charles (Gale Harold) down: “We can’t kill everybody that gets in our way.”
Uh oh, sounds like Charles is grounded!
4. Nick (Louis Hunter) rejects Melissa (Jessica Parker Kennedy): “I don’t do dances.”
When it comes to dancing, Nick prefers to get his freak on at town carnivals.
3. Melissa: “I wonder what we can do the three of us?”
Nick: “I’ve got an idea of what we can do the three of us.”
Wait, he’s talking about Quidditch, right?
2. Melissa: “Just cause we’re witches doesn’t mean we can’t go to dances.”
Faye: “No, we don’t go dances because we’re not lame.”
There’s nothing lame about bumping and grinding while your parents chaperon.
1. Faye sums Nick up: “He’s double damaged.”
No other explanation about Nick’s personality needed.