We were worried that Ricky and Amy were too good to be true, but it turns out they’re the cutest (and least dysfunctional) couple on Secret Life! We can’t wait to see what lies ahead for these two — an engagement, perhaps? A wedding? Another baby? Check out Wetpaint Entertainment’s Ramy relationship roundup to see what’s in store for Secret Life’s most adorable duo.
1. Senior prom is headed our way! Next week, the Secret Life glamazons will be busting a move on the dance floor with their hot dates in tow! Amy wants Ricky to ask her to the dance, but will he come through? We all know how Ricky feels about PDA: He might be happy to feel a gal up in the hallway, but he’s not into publicly declaring his love, and taking Amy to the prom would be just that!
2. Amy’s mad at Ricky! In Season 4, Episode 10, “4-1-1,” Amy is mad at Ricky about a mysterious voicemail. A voicemail, huh? That sounds familiar … Could this have to do with that booty call message Adrian left on Ricky’s phone? Don’t forget, Ricky told Amy that he deleted it, but he actually hit the save button!
3. Ricky’s brother causes trouble! Also in Season 4, Episode 10, “4-1-1,” Ricky’s brother from another foster mother, Ethan, shows up at Ricky’s door because he accidentally sent pictures of his naked (and underage) girlfriend to everyone on his phone book. Don’t you just hate when that happens? Things only get worse for this aspiring jailbird when he gets caught stealing condoms from the nurse's office and Amy gets involved!
4. Amy wants Ricky to pop the question! Ricky’s made it clear that he has no desire to get married any time soon, but apparently Amy hasn’t taken the hint. In Season 4, Episode 11, “The Games We Play,” Amy’s sick and tired of being an old spinster, and decides she’s ready for Ricky to propose. Too bad he has “plans of his own.”
5. Does Ricky get down on one knee? During Season 4, Episode 13, “And Circumstance,” someone gets down on one knee and pops the question during graduation! The lucky couple remains to be seen, but maybe this surprise proposal is what Ricky considers “plans of his own.” Here’s to hoping!