Only Five Days Left Until the Secret Life of the American Teenager Midseason Finale!
Do you love Secret Life of the American Teenager unconditionally? So do we! But sometimes we scratch out heads and go: “What the whaaaa?” We’ve rounded up the biggest WTF moments of the first half of Seaosn 4 to prepare you for next week’s midseason finale!
1. Did Amy see Ruben’s junk? Secret Life blows us away time and time again with it’s WTF-ness, but this moment was full-blown AYKMWTS. Only in preggers city could you innocently go home to fold laundry to find your frenemy’s dad pants-less in your kitchen. Thank goodness we didn’t see Ruben’s danger zone! Too bad the same can’t be said for poor, innocent Amy. (Season 4, Episode 8 “Dancing With The Stars”)
2. Did George make out with his dog? The jury’s still out. We know George is lonely, but ew. Kissing your dog all over his mouth is not the answer, dude. The time has come to get George a girlfriend, before he loses his mind completely. Then again, Moose is totally adorable, and not bad looking. (Season 4, Episode 4 “One Foot Out The Door”)
3. SOS: Ashley is whoring out her body to science! Seriously, someone, anyone please go to Florida and check on Ashley. We don’t know where she’s living, who she’s boning, or what she’s doing, but the fact that she considered enrolling herself into some random drug study can’t be a good sign. Save our ship! (Season 4, Episode 10: “4-1-1”)
4. “Meat scraps” = even better than sausage? Call us crazy, but we’re pretty sure Nora and George just ate a bunch of dog food. We know these guys love meat, but perhaps they should stick to sausage rather than binge eat the “meat scrapes” that George was saving for the family pet. Just as a reminder, here’s a rundown of the food the Secret Lifers have chowed down on this season: Churros, sausage, meat sauce, pickles, donuts and now, meat scraps. Wow. (Season 4, Episode 9: “Flip Flop”)
5. Was the flashback to mini-Amy the scariest thing you’ve ever seen? Look, Secret Life isn’t the first television show to do the whole “father picturing his teenager as a little girl thing” — we’ve just never seen it done so ... creepily. There wasn’t even any lead-in music! Amy was yelling at George per usual, and suddenly there was a random kid staring up at us with a toothless grin. There’s a word for people who see things that aren’t there, George. It’s called delusional. (Season 4, Episode 2 “Another One Closes”)