The Voice 2013: Celebrities Who Would Make Great Mentors in Season 4
Unlike some singing shows, contestants on NBC's The Voice have the advantage of working closely with the music industry's biggest stars, who impart their worldly wisdom about fame, celebrity, and how to reach that high note.
In the past, The Voice has had the likes of Ne-Yo, Alanis Morrisette, and Mary J. Blige trolling through their swivel chairs, and we can't wait to see which celebs get their mentor on during the upcoming fourth season!
We've rounded up 5 pop superstars who we think would make great mentors — check 'em out and add to this list in the comments!
1. Adele This Grammy-winning superstar just took home her first Golden Globe and she's halfway to earning an EGOT. Girlfriend knows what it takes to succeed in the industry, and her voice is heavenly! And if the whole mentoring thing doesn't work out, Adele can always serenade the audience for a few hours.
2. Kanye West If Kanye isn't too busy making babies with Kim Kardashian, we'd love for him to grace The Voice with his presence. This rapping superstar is an award-winning singer and producer, which means he has experience both in the spotlight and behind the scenes.
3. Harry Styles The Voice usually favors seasoned professionals when it comes to guest mentors, but let's be real. Harry Styles has more experience as a superstar than most celebrities twice his age. He'd do a great job teaching contestants how to work the crowd — and his voice isn't half bad either!
4. Tim McGraw Tim is a country music legend, and would make a great mentor to Voice contestants who dabble in slow jams. This Southern gent has been in the industry for years, but he's always managed to stay on top of his game!
5. Fiona Apple Fiona rose to stardom in the '90s, but she's back on top with her new album and a spring 2013 tour! We're thinking she'd make a great mentor for contestants who love themselves a candlelit acoustic solo...
Who do you want to be a guest mentor of The Voice? Hit the comments!