The third night of The Voice Season 5 battle rounds showed a lot of promise from the Voice contestants, with songs filled with energy and emotion. Unfortunately, there could only be one winner, and we watched as some Voice fan faves left the stage forever, while others were saved by the “steal” option to fight another day.
Here’s what the contestants sang last night (saved*; stolen**):
1. “Harder to Breathe” by Maroon 5 (performed by Josh Logan* and Michael Lynch)
2. “Best I Ever Had” by Gavin DeGraw (performed by George Horga Jr.* and Juhi**)
3. “To Love Somebody” by The Bee Gees (performed by Brian Pounds and Austin Jenckes*)
4. “Counting Stars” by OneRepublic (performed by James Irwin* and Matt Cermanski)
5. “Not Ready to Make Nice” by The Dixie Chicks (performed by Destinee Quinn* and Lina Gaudenzi**)
6. “Radioactive” by Imagine Dragons (performed by James Wolpert* and Will Champlin**)
What did you think of last night’s song choices? Tell us below!