The last night of The Voice Season 5 battle rounds provided spectacular performances. The winners (*) of last night’s battle advanced to the knockout rounds, while the “steal” option saved one final singer from elimination. With a mix of rock n’ roll, pop, and country, all the contestants were pushed to make a lasting impression.
Here’s what the contestants battled to last night:
1. “Refugee” by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers (performed by Shawn Smith and Jonny Grey*)
2. “I Wish It Would Rain” by The Temptations (performed by Barry Black and Preston Pohl*)
3. “Torn” by Natalie Imbruglia (performed by Holly Henry* and Cilla Chan)
4. “Tiny Dancer” by Elton John (performed by Emily Randolph and Brandon Chase*)
5. “Big Girls Don’t Cry (Personal)” (performed by Tamara Chauniece* and Keaira LaShae)
6. “Done” by The Band Perry (performed by Stephanie Anne Johnson** and Olivia Henken*)
What did you think of last night's song choices? Tell us your thoughts below!