The Voice 2013 Season 5 just aired its last round of knockout rounds on Tuesday, October 29, which means that the top 20 contestants will sing for America’s votes tonight, Monday, November 4. We’re only a few hours away from the live shows! Can you believe it?
It’s been a tough couple of weeks as we watched some of the best voices the competition has had to offer, take the stage in grueling, nail-biting battle and knockout rounds. Thanks to the new one-time steal offered in the knockout rounds this season, the coaches had one last chance to build the ultimate team. Here’s a list of the live show contestants:
1. Tessanne Chin (Team Adam)
2. Grey (Team Adam)
3. James Wolpert (Team Adam)
4. Preston Pohl (Team Adam)
5. Will Champlin (Team Adam)
6. Shelbie Z. (Team Blake)
7. Ray Boudreaux (Team Blake)
8. Austin Jenckes (Team Blake)
9. Nic Hawk (Team Blake)
10. Cole Vosbury (Team Blake)
11. Matthew Schuler (Team Christina)
12. Jacquie Lee (Team Christina)
13. Josh Logan (Team Christina)
14. Olivia Henken (Team Christina)
15. Stephanie Anne Johnson (Team Christina)
16. Caroline Pennell (Team Cee Lo)
17. Kat Robichaud (Team Cee Lo)
18. Jonny Gray (Team Cee Lo)
19. Tamara Chauniece (Team Cee Lo)
20. Amber Nicole (Team Cee Lo)
The stakes are running really high for both contestants and coaches. Adam has yet to repeat his Season 1 win, while Christina Aguilera and Cee Lo Green have yet to crown any of their singers “the voice.” Not to mention, Coach Blake Shelton is under enormous pressure to maintain his three-win streak with a fourth and we're excited to see how it all plays out.
Voice contestants have three nights to impress America with the live shows kicking off tonight, continuing tomorrow, Tuesday, November 5, and Thursday, November 7 for a special airing.
Be sure to check out the first night of The Voice Season 5 live shows on Monday, November 4 at 8 p.m. ET on NBC. Will you tune in? Tell us below!