The Voice coach Cee Lo Green has called Team Cee Lo’s Caroline Pennell “quirky,” and she revealed during an interview with NBC that she appreciates the term. The more footage of her we see, the more we tend to agree that this cute and talented singer does have some quirks. At one point, she was even shown slowly caressing fellow contestant George Horga, Jr.’s face during rehearsals. It was then we knew we loved her. Oh, and did we mention the girl can sing?
But what else do we really know about this girl?
1. She may have a celebu-fan! NBC tweeted Ingrid Michaelson, “Hey @ingridmusic, are you watching @carolinepennell rock ‘The Way I am’ right now?” The famous and talented singer tweeted back, “What an honor!” Not bad for a rookie in the music biz.
2. The Saddle River, New Jersey native does not plan on ditching school for music. In fact, she recently tweeted, “I got into college today! BAM!” She also tweeted, “I got into Indiana. Still have 4 to hear from but I feel relieved, whew.” Will that count against her? You might recall that Cee Lo chose George over Juhi during battle rounds because he was only planning on pursuing music where Juhi planned to pursue education.
3. Speaking of Juhi, she and Caroline are, like, total besties. At least if you follow Caroline on Twitter you’ll see that in about two seconds. There are many mentions of her BFF on there, including, “@Juhix3 one of the best people I have ever met in my life!!! So happy you’re my friend #youaregoingplaces #maybeliketomyhouse2bemyfrand.” Aww!
4. Caroline’s a TV junkie, and was super psyched when she got to meet Parenthood stars Dax Shepard and Peter Krause. As she gushed on Twitter, “Just met Dax Shepard and Peter Krause and probably scared them with my knowledge of six feet under and parenthood! THAT WAS SO COOL!” Superfan or stalker? You decide!
5. While we don’t know much about her sister, we do know Caroline misses the sibling. She posted a photograph on Instagram of her helping sis move into her dorm room with the charming and hilarious caption: “I miss my sister already :( and I haven’t even left yet. (Tear) even though she made me unpack all of her things and half of them were mine.”
Sisters! Now that’s cute!
Is Caroline one of your faves? Why or why not? Let us know below!