There’s no denying that The Voice contestant Jacquie Lee stole the show during live performances with a rendition of “I Put A Spell On You” that defies her mere 16 years on this earth. She may be the youngest contestant in the show’s history but she seems to us to be the strongest female contender of the season. But what else do we know about this adorbs (sorry but it’s true) Colts Neck, NJ, singer?
1. Her fave show of all time is Breaking Bad. and she even claimed on Twitter to be lost without it. In fact, when asked who her fave celeb is during a Q & A session on Twitter, she said, “Jesse Pinkman”. Okay, we’re guessing she meant Aaron Paul but you’ve got to admit — it would be pretty damn cool if Jesse were a real person.
2. According to an interview with NBC, if Jacquie could do a duet with anyone it would be Michael Jackson, whose biggest years were when this wee singer was just a gleam in her father’s eye. As for her favorite concert, she said it was her first concert — Fall Out Boy.
3. Looking for a date to the prom? As it turns out, this gorgeous young girl is single! Or, as she put it on Twitter, “single and ready for pringle.” Anyone have a hankering for a potato chip?
4. She has a fellow reality show singing competition doppelganger! Some Twitter fans made the link between Jacquie and American Idol alum Pia Toscano, and both admitted to seeing the likeness. The resemblance is pretty remarkable! Another Twitter fan pointed out Jacquie’s likeness to Vampire Diaries’ Nina Dobrev. Either way, she can’t go wrong!
5. Her musical influences might surprise you. In the interview with NBC, the stellar soul singer said she’s really partial to Bob Marley, Drake, and Lil Wayne. Who knew!? Her talent seems to know no bounds, however, so the world is her oyster when it comes to making an album.
Is Jacquie one of your faves this season? Why or why not? Sound off in the comments!