On December 2, The Voice 2013 Season 5 live shows gave the Top 6 two chances to impress America and win their votes. Singing a song that was chosen for them by their coach, as well as a song they chose to dedicate to someone special, the Voice contestants showed versatility and immense depth with their selections.
Here’s what the contestants sang last night:
1. “Rich Girl” by Hall & Oates (performed by Cole Vosbury)
2. “Redemption Song” by Bob Marley (performed by Tessanne Chin)
3. “Story of My Life” by One Direction (performed by Matthew Schuler)
4. “A Change Is Gonna Come” by Sam Cooke (performed by Will Champlin)
5. “Fell In Love With a Girl” by Th White Stripes (performed by James Wolpert)
6. “Cry Baby” by Janis Joplin (performed by Jacquie Lee)
7. “Better Man” by James Morrison (performed by Cole Vosbury)
8. “Unconditionally” by Katy Perry (performed by Tessanne Chin)
9. “When a Man Loves a Woman” by Percy Sledge (performed by Matthew Schuler)
10. “Hey Brother” by Avicii (performed by Will Champlin)
11. “The Voice Within” by Christina Aguilera (performed by Jacquie Lee)
12. “I’d Do Anything For Love (But I Won’t Do That)” by Meat Loaf (performed by James Wolpert)
What did you think of last night’s song choices? Tell us below!