The fifth night of The Voice Season 6 blind auditions brought lots of vocal talent to the stage with 12 contestants getting a chair spin from at least one of the coaches. Many of the song choices showcased the talented singers’ range and abilities and secured them a seat for the next round.
Here’s what the contestants sang last night:
1. “Gold Dust Woman” by Fleetwood Mac (performed by Kat Perkins)
2. “The Way” by Ariana Grande (performed by Paula DeAnda)
3. “When I Was Your Man” by Bruno Mars (performed by Jake Barker)
4. “Wings” by Little Mix (performed by Tess Boyer)
5. “The Freshman” by The Verve Pipe (performed by Josh Murley)
6. “Drift Away” by Dobie Gray (performed by Austin Ellis)
7. “Black Velvet” by Alannah Myles (performed by Cali Tucker)
8. “Cups (When I’m Gone)” by Anna Kendricks (performed by Ria Eaton)
9. “Crazy” by Gnarls Barkley (performed by Cierra Mickens)
10. “Barton Hollow” by The Civil Wars (performed by Alaska & Madi)
11. “Stand By My” by Ben E. King (performed by Ddendyl)
12. “One More Try” by George Michael (performed by Josh Kaufman)
What did you think of last night’s song selections? Tell us below!