The fifth night of The Voice Season 4 blind auditions brought lots of vocal talent to the stage with 12 contestants getting a chair spin from at least one of the coaches. Many of the song choices showcased the talented singers’ range and abilities and secured them a seat for the next round.
Here’s what the contestants sang last night:
1. “U Got It Bad” by Usher (performed by Jeff Lewis)
2. “She Talks to Angels” by The Black Crowes (performed by Shawna P)
3. “Tiny Dancer” by Elton John (performed by Caroline Glaser)
4. “Somebody Like You” by Keith Urban (performed by Michael Austin)
5. “Not Ready to Make Nice” by The Dixie Chicks (performed by Sasha Allen)
6. “Halo” by Beyonce (performed by Jamila Thompson)
7. “Because of You” by Kelly Clarkson (performed by Amy Whitcomb)
8. “Summertime” by Kenny Chesney (performed by Justin Rivers)
9. “Bless The Broken Road” by Rascal Flatts (performed by Michelle Raitzin)
10. “Como La Flor” by Selena (performed by Mary Miranda)
11. “These Boots Are Made For Walkin’” by Nancy Sinatra (performed by Grace Askew)
12. “Gravity” by John Mayer (performed by Ryan Innes)
What did you think of last night’s song selections? Tell us below!