The Voice is the gift that keeps on giving! Not only do we get a front row ticket to Adam Levine's six-pack, but we also a bunch of hopeful stars and starlets serenade us on a nightly basis. Yes, some of them faceplant into a pit of epic fails, but many of these guys and dolls have beyond amazing voices! Of course, their star-power all depends on the quality of the songs they sing....
We've rounded up 10 of our favorite hits from the ‘60s, ‘70s, ‘80s, ‘90s, and ‘00s (sorry, 1950s, we have no love for you) that we're dying to see performed on The Voice! Check 'em, and hopefully The Voice's 2013 contestants will wreck 'em. In a good way, obviously.
1. "Bad Romance" by Lady Gaga
2. "I Was Here" by Beyonce
3. "I Knew You Were Trouble" by Taylor Swift
4. "You Don't Own Me" by Lesley Gore
5. "How Sweet It Is To Be Loved By You" by Marvin Gaye
6. "I Will Survive" by Gloria Gaynor
7. "Born To Run" by Bruce Springsteen
8. "How Will I Know" by Whitney Houston
9. "Take On Me" by A-Ha
10. "Waterfalls" by TLC
Do these songs make your wish list for The Voice's 2013 performances? Hit the comments!