The blind auditions are all wrapped up on The Voice Season 4 and we’ve now seen all of this season’s talent pool. Of the 48 hopefuls, 10 artists really stand out this spring.
The come from a variety of teams, but their talent in undeniable. One of these 10 could win the entire competition and if history has taught us anything, it’s that all artists stand a chance.
Here are our top contenders (in no particular order):
1. Judith Hill — This soul singer wowed us from the first night of blind auditions. Her creative arrangement of Christina Aguilera’s “What a Girl Wants” paired with her solid vocals make her a favorite from Team Adam.
2. Midas Whale — The hilarious duo of Ryan Hayes and Jon Peter Lewis has brought folk music to The Voice stage. Their eclectic personalities paired with their raw talent at a time when folk is en vogue make them one of the show’s first duos will real potential.
3. Sasha Allen — New York mother of two, Sasha Allen, has spent her career having “brushes” with greatness, but now’s her time to really shine. Her Dixie Chicks audition wowed us and earned her a four-chair turn.
4. Sarah Simmons — This passionate singer seems to have come out of nowhere. Her pure sound is like nothing we’ve ever heard before and her raw emotion can easily capture the heart of America.
5. Danielle Bradberry — This country-singing teen has an innocence to her sound found in artists like Taylor Swift. The coaches were all dying for her to be on their team, but she went with her roots and picked Blake Shelton.
6. Monique Abbadie — There were loads of Spanish-singing contestants in this season’s crop of artists, but Monique was the only one who really seemed to have crossover potential. Good thing she’s on Team Shakira, you know, the queen of the crossover.
7. Holly Tucker — The former saxaphone-player-turned-singer wowed us with her impressive vocal strength and power. If she can blow us away on a cliche tune like Joan Osborne’s “One of Us,” we can only imagine what she can do with a more creative pick.
8. Jessica Childress — This passionate artist was the last contestant of the night and Team Usher’s final pick. But she’s definitely not to be underestimated. Not only did her voice have us pressing our buttons, but her sense of humor paired with her determination had us falling in love too.
9. Savannah Berry — This singer-songwriter has one of the show’s more unique sounds. Her haunting vocals gave us a whole new take on Taylor Swift and The Civil Wars’ “Safe & Sound.” We can’t wait to see more of her creative arrangements.
10. Vedo — This R&B singer is a triple threat. He can dance, grin, and he’s got a wicked set of pipes. He has the potential to be this show’s first big breakout artist!
What do you think of our picks? Did we leave off one of your favorites? Tell us below!