Long before her days as a judge on The Voice, Christina Aguilera was first and foremost a fantastic performer.
She’s won four Grammys and numerous other awards for her groundbreaking music. Here are our Top 5 live Xtina performances of all time.
1) “Lady Marmalade” With Lil’ Kim, Mya, P!nk, and Missy Elliott at the 2002 Grammy Awards
It’s hard to top this electrifying group performance at the 2002 Grammy Awards. This song also won the Grammy for Best Pop Collaboration With Vocals that year.
2) “It’s a Man’s Man’s Man’s World” at the 2007 Grammy Awards
Many years before Season 2 contestant Juliet Simms brought down the house with this iconic song, Christina blew it out of the park. It was also the year of the white pants suit. Ah, memories.
3) “Dirrty” at TRL Presents: Christina Aguilera Stripped in NYC 2002
We all remember the days of Xtina’s revealing chaps, fondly referred to as the “Dirrty” years, from 2002-2003.
4) “Genie in a Bottle/ Come on Over” Medley at the 2000 MTV Video Music Awards
It all started with a little song called “Genie in a Bottle.” When the post- Mickey Mouse Club Christina debuted her new song at the 2000 VMAs, she did it with this creative mashup (and, of course, wearing red spandex pants).
5) “At Last” at Stripped Live in London in 2003
Xtina has become famous for covering Etta James’s classic “At Last.” The pop diva even sang the legendary song at Etta’s funeral last year. This 2003 performance was especially impressive.
Do you have a favorite Xtina performance? Tell us below!