“There’s No Crying in Muay Thai!” Top 10 Quotes From The Bachelorette Season 7, Episode 5
Bachelors say the darndest things — even when they’re not being punched in the face. Here are 10 memorable quotes from The Bachelorette Season 7, Episode 5:
10. How can you miss Bentley with a view like that? Ashley[while the guys do Muay Thai training]: I felt bad but it was still kinda hot.
9. Put Ashley in the ring and let her at him! Ashley [on Ben F.]: There's so much tension building up in this moment. I just want to jump on him. Rrarr!
8. But it’s usually worn by everyone else Blake [on Ashley]: Spandex was invented for people like her.
7. And totally cheesy! Ames [to Ashley]: They did various kinds of tests and things. And I was told that I'm totally in love.
6. Who has two feet he keeps sticking in his own mouth? This guy! William: Who has two thumbs and is gonna win the rose on the 2-on-1? [Points to self] This guy!
5. Whenever you can, girl — don’t even ask Ashley [to Lucas, wanting golf instructions]: Do I stick out my butt?
4. Which ones? NoChemistry.com? eLackofHarmony? BadMatch.com? William [to Ashley on Ben C.]: From what I’ve heard around the house, he’s more looking forward to the dating websites when he gets off here.
3. But there’s plenty of crying elsewhere JP: There's no crying in Muay Thai.
2. Aww, but he’s an Irish chef! Just give him an amuse-bouche challenge JP [on Mickey]: The Jew from Long Island kicked the Irishman's ass from Cleveland.
1. Close, but not when Bentley’s still in play William: I am the world’s, the world’s biggest f--king jackass.