10. Aria [to Ezra, about their kiss]: “My dad is three states away; you can at least lean into it.” Byron (Chad Lowe) has a knack for killing Ezra’s (Ian Harding) libido, even from a different timezone.
9. Caleb [to Hanna, about kissing Mona]: “Cracking the code to a cell phone is one thing, but now we are crossing over to, like, Fear Factor territory.” Apparently, Caleb (Tyler Blackburn) feels that kissing Mona (Janel Parrish) and eating a bowl of live cockroaches are equally revolting.
8. Ms. Marin [to Hanna]: “You pulled one girl out of a burning building — it doesn’t make you Rosewood’s new fire chief.” Ms. Marin is tough to please! How many lives did she save last week?
7. Spencer [about Alison]: “I could still smell her cream rinse after she left.” And here we thought that it was blind people who were supposed to have a heightened sense of smell.
6. Hanna: “What’s next — hiding in Melissa’s closet? Rubbing her belly until the baby confesses?” Don’t hold your breath, Hanna (Ashley Benson) — we’re starting to wonder if that baby is ever coming out.
5. Aria [about Seth]: “He's 9 years old, he's never seen the sun and he probably lives in a cupboard with, like, 600 dolls.” That doesn’t actually sound like such a bad life, if you ask us.
4. Hanna [to Aria]: “Because Vermont is like Iceland: The Sequel.” We all know that sequels are never as good as the original, even though The Rock is usually in them. (Seriously — The Rock is in Journey 2 and G.I. Joe 2, despite not being in the first ones. The man loves sequels.)
3. Alison [to Spencer]: “But this isn’t Yahtzee, sweetie — this is some seriously messed-up stuff.” Alison (Sasha Pieterse) shouldn’t kid herself — Yahtzee can be pretty messed-up, too. And don’t even get us started about Hungry Hungry Hippos.
2. Hanna: “I’m always in trouble.” Hanna has two specialties: 1.) Knowing which shoes go with which outfit, and 2.) Getting her mom to give her a lecture.
1. Mona [about Jenna]: “I thought that blind bee-yotch only stole boyfriends.” Mona’s still crying over Noel? Get over it, girl! He wasn’t exactly Ryan Gosling.
Watch the Pretty Little Liars Season 2 finale on Monday at 8 pm ET/PT on ABC Family.