We all have the TV characters we love to hate — and sometimes, those characters happen to be children. WatchMojo ran down their top 10 picks of television characters under the age of 20 who are "unruly, spoiled, or all-around bad seeds." No, Carl Grimes (Chandler Riggs) of The Walking Dead didn't make the cut — but that says something about the characters who did!
Check out the bottom seven below, and watch the video above for the whole list. We'll go ahead and tell you that Joffrey Baratheon (Jack Gleeson) of Game of Thrones makes the top three — obviously.
10. Reese Wilkerson, Malcolm in the Middle. WatchMojo pegs Reese as "a dimwitted school bully with a penchant for senseless violence." Seems about right.
9. Kaitlin Cooper, The O.C. Nothing like a little Mini-Coop to make you wish Marissa Cooper could come back to life.
8. Cindy Brady, The Brady Bunch. Big ol' blabbermouth. Adorable lisp, but rats on everyone.
7. D.W. Read, Arthur. D.W. was always extra spoiled and tantrum-y, even for a 5-year-old.
6. Angelica Pickles, Rugrats. She's self-centered. She antagonizes babies for fun. Unfortunately, Angelica probably continued getting her way as an adult, since the whole cute-yet-manipulative thing poses an advantage for all ages.
5. Eric Cartman, South Park. We're not even sure why his friends stay his friends.
4. Lucy Van Pelt, Peanuts. Pretty much all she has is a terrible attitude and an aggressive crush on Schroeder. Oh, and that whole football thing.
Watch the video above for the whole list — including the top three!
Who are your favorite — and least favorite — TV brats? Let us know in the comments!