Top 10 Damon Snarks From The Vampire Diaries Season 4, Episode 16: “Bring It On”
Damon Salvatore (Ian Somerhalder) certainly has a way with words. The witty bloodsucker manages to drop witty bon mots no matter the situation. Check out the charming and churlish things that came out of his mouth in The Vampire Diaries Season 4, Episode 16, “Bring It On.”
1. Words to live by. Damon, to Rebekah: Life sucks when you're ordinary.
2. Cure? I don’t need no stinkin’ cure. Damon, to Rebekah: You're a vampire. You take that cure and become human? You're no one, nothing. Trust me, losing that cure was the best damn thing that ever happened to you.
3. Someone’s been watching too much TV. Damon, to Stefan: I’m really not in the mood to Scooby-Doo our way through the case of the stolen blood bags.
4. The Vampire Happy-Place Damon: She’s a vampire. The off switch is one of the biggest perks. Being undead gets you down? Voilà, Vampire Prozac.”
5. Irony, thy name is Damon Damon, to Elena: I can’t believe you’re making me say this. Hey, show a little restraint.
6. So many things to do, so little time. Damon: Oh yeah, the mayor put vervain in the water supply. So many people to kill.
7. Manners, manners, manners. Damon: Elena, it would make me very happy if you went to school today and uh, you know, got involved in activities and please, no matter what, don’t eat anyone.
8. Time to sass an original. Damon: Katherine’s got the cure, Klaus. She probably wants to jam it down your throat.
9. Tough luck, Pinocchio Rebekah: Shane is dead and with him goes any information about the cure. Damon: Guess you won’t turn into a real girl after all.
10. Have fangs, will travel. Elena: Where are we going? Damon: Someplace every vampire should see at least once. New York City.