10. Meredith: "We're okay. We're fine." We swear, it's like Meredith's lips were moving, but all we heard was, "Lie lie lie. Lie lie."
9. Teddy [regarding Richard]: "He's trying so hard." Arizona: "He talked to a sandwich." Hey now, that sandwich is going to be a series regular next season.
8. Meredith: "I think you should do the surgery." Derek: "Why?" Meredith: "Because we're not a team right now." That's not the reason. On the way to the OR, Meredith spotted a baby, and now she wants to go back and kidnap it.
7. Cristina: "I can't remember what comes next." Cristina never was good at her ABC's. (Just kidding. She's talking about the steps of an appendectomy.)
6. Callie [to April]: "You'll be great, or maybe you won't. I never was." It takes a strong woman to admit to being pretty stinkin' terrible at a job.
5. Cristina [to Teddy]: "Let us never speak of this." But Nurse Linda knows all, and hell hath no fury like an under-appreciated nurse.
4. Derek: "Meredith, you have never suffered a consequence in your life." That's not true! What about the time when... or how about... but... okay, McDreamy has a point.
3. Meredith: "Well, then, why are you with me?" Derek [pointing to the Post-it]: "Because of that!" First time in recorded history that a relationship was saved by a dinky Post-it note.
2. Richard [to Bailey]: "The only thing Meredith did to me was to give my wife a little more time, and I'm damn sure going to spend it with her." After watching Richard in action, we're beginning to think there's a direct correlation between wearing sweaters and being extraordinarily kind.
1. Derek: "I know that you took [Zola] to protect her. I know you altered the trial for Adele and for Richard. You stood in front of a bullet for me. I know why you do all of it. That's what I love about you." Meredith: "And what you hate about me." Somewhere in the world, Alanis Morissette is singing "Ironic."