10. Does Lisa really expect Cedric to be self-aware? Lisa: Cedric, do you realize that your ass is hanging out here?
9. Same old story Adrienne: There was an explosion between Camille and Kyle. Paul: What else is new?
8. So much for telling Taylor what she wants to hear Taylor: I have a big head, Julie. Julie: Yeah. [Pause.] No, no, that came out wrong.
7. Send them to bed without supper! Adrienne (to Camille, about Kyle): I almost want to put you both in timeout.
6. Like Superman, Kim is from another planet Taylor: [Kim] should have, like, a superhero costume with a big question mark on it, ‘cause I do not understand the girl.
5. Think again, Mom Kim: I figured though, if you went to a school close enough, that you’d still want to live at home, no? Whitney: Um… I don’t know about that. 4. We don’t blame her for forgetting about Russell Taylor’s friend (after kissing Taylor): We’re getting more cheek than your husband.
3. Actually, Camille, none of those adjectives describe you Camille: Because I’m nice and sweet and kind to everybody – I’m very sweet and I’m very generous – they take advantage. 2. Taylor cuts to the chase Kim: Am I a last-minute invitation because you were debating whether you were going to invite me? Taylor: Yes.
1. We’re sure Ken loves getting compared to a dog Lisa (about Giggy’s alopecia): It’s like, I’m not going to trade Ken in when he loses his hair, am I?