Lieutenant Commander Steven "Stev]e" McGarrett is a former Navy SEAL and founder of the crime task force Five-0. Here are Steve McGarrett’s best quotes from Hawaii Five-0.
10. Season 1, Episode 15: “Kaie’e” Steve McGarrett: Guess the rest of us who don't have a seat on an aircraft carrier will just have to get out or snorkels.
9. Season 1, Episode 11: “Palekaiko” Danny “Danno” Williams: May 18th, 1996! Steve McGarrett: What is that? Danny “Danno” Williams: The last time I puked. Don't make me break my streak. Steve McGarrett: You will not be sick in this car. You will not be sick in this car!
8. Season 1, Episode 12: “Hao Kanaka” Danny “Danno” Williams: I just had a thought. Steve McGarrett: Don't hurt yourself.
7. Season 1, Episode 11: “Palekaiko” Steve McGarrett: Take that tie off. No one on a cruise ship wears a tie. Danny “Danno” Williams: Oh yes, they do. They do all the time, so they can hang themselves when they're bored. Steve McGarrett: Okay, put it in your pocket. You can kill yourself later.
6. Season 1, Episode 9: “Po'ipu” Danny “Danno” Williams: You have got to do a better job of picking your friends. Steve McGarrett: What are you talking about? I picked you.
5. Season 1, Episode 7: “Mana’O” Steve McGarrett [to Danno]: I'm so glad you're not hotheaded. I'd hate to work with someone like that.
4. Season 1, Episode 3: “Malama Ka Aina” Steve McGarrett: Let me ask you something. How far deep did you have to dig? I mean, how much of your soul did you just lose by actually appreciating me? Danny “Danno” Williams: Ah. (thinks about it a moment) Measuring.
3. Season 1, Episode 2: “Ohana” Steve McGarrett: Book em' Danno Danny “Danno” Williams: Really? Is that gonna be a thing now? Steve McGarrett: You don't like it? Danny “Danno” Williams: Don't like it. Steve McGarrett: I think it's catchy.
2. Season 1, Episode 2: “Ohana” Steve McGarrett: This is densely layered ballistic glass, laminated onto a shield of resilient polycarbonate. Danny “Danno” Williams: Why can't you just say "bulletproof?"
1. Season 1, Episode 3: “Pilot” Steve McGarrett: There is something you should know about your brother Victor. Victor: What's that? Steve McGarrett: He died the same way you did.