Colleen Hayes/ABC Television Group © 2011 Disney
Top 10 Victoria Grayson Quotes From Revenge Season 1
Colleen Hayes/ABC Television Group Â© 2011 Disney
Victoria Grayson loves exactly five things in life: The Ghost of David Clarke, expensive sea creatures, Herve Leger, making love in Williamsburg lofts, and getting her snark on.
We've rounded up her most fabulous quotes from Revenge's first season to satiate your appetite until our favorite show makes its triumphant return in the fall!
10. Victoria picks out an outfit: “No more bandage dresses.”
Ashley: “Alright, I’ll have them burned immediately.”
Somewhere, the staff of Hervé Leger is crying.
9. Amanda makes nice: “I love summer storms, don’t you?”
Victoria: “Not really.”
Rain makes for frizzy hair.
8. Victoria chats with Emily: “Blood will always be thicker than water.”
Tell that to Sammy. Oh wait, you can't.
7. Victoria walks into The Stowaway: “Do you have a wine list?”
Declan: “We do. It’s two wines long. Red or white.”
And they’re probably boxed.
6. Victoria whispers at Dominik: "The shadows around me are darker than you know."
Just pop some sliced cucumber on them and you're good to go!
5. Victoria flirts with David Clarke: "It's snowing outside, can I offer you some insulation for the cold?"
Worst pickup line ever.
4. Victoria snarks at Lydia: "Why would Conrad hold onto something that he knows has no value whatsoever? Other than you, of course."
Please, Lydia's legs are probably insured for millions.
3. Conrad warns Victoria: "If you board that plane, it's gonna be the last thing that you do."
Victoria: "Then I guess I’ll see you in hell."
Clearly, she's referring to Yonkers.
2. Victoria gives Emily an engagement gift: "I knew that your future with Daniel was as empty as that box."
If all else fails, Em can just cut a hole in that bad boy and send it to Justin Timberlake.
1. Victoria hates on Charlotte: "Sometimes I wonder if having a second child was a mistake."
Jesus, no wonder this poor girl became an addict.