Top 20 Castle Quotes From Season 4: “Next Time, Let’s Do It Without the Tiger”
From sappy to sultry to just plain side-slitting, Castle Season 4 was abreast with notable quotables. We know you’ll probably watch the full season over again before next fall, but either way, we’ve rounded up the very best Castle Season 4 quotes for your viewing pleasure right now. Bunker down, TV junkies and get ready to relive the heartwarming (and sometimes heart-wrenching) magic. Here are our fave 20 quotes from Castle Season 4! From Season 4, Episode 23, “Always”:
20. Castle: Every morning I bring you a cup of coffee, just so I can see a smile on your face. Because I think you are the most remarkable, maddening, challenging, frustrating, person I've ever met. And I love you Kate, and if that means anything to you, if you care about me at all, just don't do this.
19. Beckett: How the hell could you do this? Castle: Because I love you. But you already know that, don't you? You've known for about a year now.
18. Castle: Beckett, what do you want? Beckett: You.
From Season 4, Episode 21, “Headhunters”:
17. Slaughter: Never say awesome. You're a grown man.
From Season 4, Episode 20, “The Limey”:
16. Lanie: The guy is crazy about you. And despite your little act, you're crazy about him. Oh what, was that supposed to be a secret? Beckett: Yes! No … Do you think he knows?
15. Beckett: So, what? You think I should tell him how I feel? Lanie: Yes! You hunt murderers for a living. You can do this.
From Season 4, Episode 19, “47 Seconds”:
14. Beckett: I was shot in the chest and I remember every second of it!
From Season 4, Episode 18, “A Dance with Death”:
13.Esposito toRyan: You have the stink of honeymoon phase all over you. No woman wants to be around that.
From Season 4, Episode 17, “Once Upon a Crime”:
12. Castle: I feel like my whole life is being invaded. Beckett: You’ll get used to it. I did.
From Season 4, Episode 16, “Linchpin”:
11. Beckett (to Castle): There is no big deal. Sleep with whomever you want. The more, the merrier!