However, during True Blood Season 5, we saw Jason get self-conscious about his body and how he was being “used” by Jessica, leading to less shirtless time and more ridiculous one-liners from our favorite blond.
Check out five of our favorite Jason quotes below, and then feel free to share your favorites in the comments!
5. Jason worries about Sookie's light in Season 5, Episode 7: "Hey, let's just plug her in and charge her back up."
We’re guessing the new iPhone 5 charger isn’t compatible.
4. Jason teaches Jessica a lesson in Season 5, Episode 3: "I ain't some mechanical bull you can come ride on whenever you feel like it."
Merlotte’s would be a lot busier if they installed a mechanical Jason Stackhouse in the back.
3. Jason on the benefits of not calling someone after sex in Season 5, Episode 2: "That's getting to eat the pie, without having to pay for the cow."
Bless his heart.
2. Jessica defends herself in Season 5, Episode 7: "Yeah and I suppose you know every cow you’ve ever eaten." Jason: "What the f—k kind of question is that? I ain't ever f—ked a cow."
Aww, he’s still confused — five episodes later.
1. Jason gets deep in Season 5, Episode 1: "Fangs are basically like twin hard-ons."