True Bloodwouldn’t be complete without Pam’s zingers, and Season 5 was chock-full of them. While most of her bitchisms were centered around her least favorite faerie, Sookie Stackhouse, new vamp Tara was the victim of Pam’s wrath this season, too.
Since we have a long eight months ahead of us until Season 6’s premiere, we’ve rounded up five of Pam’s best Season 5 quotes to tide Truebies over. It was difficult to narrow them down, so feel free to share some of your favs in the comments below!
5. Pam teaches Sookie and Lafayette a lesson in Season 5, Episode 1: "I am wearing a Walmart sweatshirt for y'all. If that's not a demonstration of team spirit, I don't know what is." Both old and new vamps can be aggressive, B-E aggressive.
4. Pam tries to make amends with Eric in Season 5, Episode 4: "Let bygones be bygones, bi girls be bi girls.”
By the Season 5 finale, Tara and Pam were tipping the Kinsey scale together.
3. Pam real talks with Tara in Season 5, Episode 8: "My mad face and my happy face are the same."
Will the iPhone 5 have Pam emoticons?
2. Pam eye-rolls in Season 5, Episode 12: "Must all roads lead to f—king Sookie?
All the ones with dead ends, at least.
1. Pam rejects her progeny, Tara, in Season 5, Episode 9: "Just because we drank a bitch together does not make us Oprah and Gayle."
But they are going to start giving away their favorite things to the people of Bon Temps, right?