Top 5 OMG Moments From Episode 4.3, “The Undergraduates”
Blair, Serena, and Chuck will always have Paris, but now they’re back in the real world. (Well, as real as the UES really is.) Here are our favorite lies, betrayals, and heartbreaks from this week’s episode.
5. Serena doesn’t get a key For a second, we really hoped that Juliet actually was on the up-and-up - Serena really does beat Blair at everything. But in the end we’re glad that it was all a lie, and that no one’s being left out of the super secret exclusive club. No one important, anyway.
4. Blair and Serena’s fight was fake We’ve got to hand it to these girls: They know how to stay on the cutting edge of new technology. Less than a day after Gossip Girl adds streaming video to her site, they’re already turning it to their advantage.
3. Rufus almost tells Eva about Chuck’s attack on Jenny Um, Rufus, a quick googling suggests there’s no statute of limitations on rape cases in New York State. Forget Chuck’s new girlfriend — tell the police.
2. Georgina makes off with Milo We’ll admit it — it got to us when Dan lost his son. We could have borne up better if he hadn’t been wearing that adorable bear hat. Plus, blood relation or not, no child should be have to be raised by Georgina Sparks.
1. Juliet’s prison pal Newcomer Juliet is absolutely dominating the OMG lists this season. Beginner’s luck? Or is it that she seems more and more nutty every week? This time we found out that her partner in crime is a literal criminal.