Photo via Instagram
Top 5 RHoA Tweets of the Week: January 11
If there's one thing The Real Housewives of Atlanta love to do, it's speak their minds ... and we love to LOL at their random thoughts. Thank you, Twitter!
Check out our roundup of the top tweets of the week.
Disclaimer: We don't edit for typos.
5. Phaedra Parks: "Glad to see so much diversity on #thebachelor!!!!"
Finally ... and only three Ashley type names.
4. NeNe Leakes: "Every dress i chose 4 The Golden Globes & are being worn by some1. I might b stayin home! Where r the dresses😳😩"
We wish we had your problems.
3. Porsha Stewart: "Begging a man to tell you what you already know is redundant! #RHOA #respectthecode Girls men rarely lie when they say they don't want you."
2. Cynthia Bailey: "I'm a "Glam-Aunt"!"
Um, that doesn't really work ... not sure Cynthia gets that glam-mother sounds like grandmother.
1. Kenya Moore: "People have always said i look like Beyonce. I dont see it & doesn't mean I think it 2! @Beyonce is gorgeous no doubt comparison is an honor"
You don't think it, too? *cough* yeah, right *cough*.