Top 5 RHoNJ Tweets of the Week: February 11
If there's one thing The Real Housewives of New Jersey love to do, it's run their yappers ... and we love to LOL at their random rants. Thank you, Twitter!
Check out our roundup of the top tweets of the week.
Disclaimer: We don't edit for typos.
5. Kathy Wakile: "Youth or Wisdom ? Which would you choose ?"
We already have the wisdom to choose youth!
4. Caroline Manzo : "Have they ever named a snowstorm before? Nemo doesn't seem accurate - he's such a cute little fish."
Agreed — how about Scar or Ursula?
3. Caroline Manzo: "The food on Superbowl Sunday is right up there with Christmas & Thanksgiving - but in a junk food way"
2. Melissa Gorga: "Joe and I were in NYC this morning and someone yelled.. HEY!! There is Melissa & Tarzan!!"
And your point is...?
1. Caroline Manzo: "I wish I had a little genie that would clean out my closet & fill it with clothes that were already altered & looked great on me #shallowtweet"
You and us both!