Photo via Twitter
Top 5 RHoNJ Tweets of the Week: November 16
If there's one thing The Real Housewives of New Jersey love to do, it's run their yappers ... and we love to LOL at their random rants. Thank you, Twitter!
Check out our roundup of the top tweets of the week.
Disclaimer: We don't edit for typos.
5. Caroline Manzo : "Al Pacino and Al Manzo - 2 cuties with the same name."
4. Jacqueline Laurita: "Wouldn't it be funny if the Navigation voice in the car sounded like a New Yorker with an attitude. Make it happen."
3. Caroline Manzo: "is there an award for wives who listen to husbands snoring for 28+ years? I Definitely deserve it."
We're pretty sure your hubby deserves some listening awards of his own.
2. Melissa Gorga: "The boy across the street is over & he is giving more attention to the boys ... Just heard Antonia say ‘just say u don't like me if u don't.’”
Smart girl — no time for BS!
1. Jacqueline Laurita: "You all have heard some crazy rumors about who is staying, who's going & who is new on RHONJ. Wish I could tell u the real truth but I can't yet."
Just like you can't tell us who was texting you? Sigh.
Do you like our picks?