Top 5 Ridiculous Moments from The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 1, Episode 10: “Payback’s a Bitch… Just Ask Your Husband”
Talk about out of control! We love how many catty and crazy moments The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills manages to pack into one episode, whether it’s a dog sombrero or a text message that leaves Kyle in tears. Here are our picks for the top five most ridiculous moments from Episode 1.10.
5. Kim and Tay’s ice cream manicure Kim and Taylor’s spa session was predictably awkward. In fact, we wanted to cringe when Kim tells Taylor that it’s more fun when they bicker. (Saying that Kim has a sense of humor is about as true as saying that men enjoy watching True Blood.)
4. Lisa and Cedric’s awesome costumes Talk about committing to a party’s theme! Lisa constantly finds a way to crack us up, whether it’s her hilarious wisecracks or this outlandish getup (complete with fake mustache). Somehow, Lisa manages to be stunning even with facial hair.
3. Camille and Kyle are besties now? So now they have claimed to make up? Uh… whatever they say! We find Camille and Kyle’s “friendship” to be about as stable as the San Andreas fault.
2. Giggy’s fabulous Mexican hat Is anyone surprised that Lisa will spare no expense to dress Giggy in clothes (which he apparently doesn’t even want to wear)? And our favorite was this outlandish sombrero. (Fashionable Giggy appears to wear more expensive hats than even Queen Elizabeth.) Ole!
1. Worst. Text. Ever. As it turns out, Camille is even capable of ruining parties that she doesn’t attend. Camille’s text to Kyle — dismissing Mauricio as their realtor — was the kind of merciless firing that would have even made Donald Trump proud.