The Teen Moms love to voice their worldly opinions about love, friendship, and — this week — Stouffers (mmmm, delicious), so thank goodness for a little thing called Twitter. Check out our roundup of the most OMG tweets of the week!
5. Alexandria Sekella asks a rhetorical question: "Is it weird that I'm in love with the smell of NYC."
Considering that New York City smells like hot dog stands, nope. Not weird.
4. Katie Yeager worries us: "There's a hole where your soul should be."
Well this is … bleak.
3. Maci Bookout makes an announcement: "yall i got a turkey."
2. Gary Shirley has a deep thought: "What if Gandolf is Moses?"
Clearly, Gary needs to re-write The Bible to include LOTR fan-fiction.
1. Jenelle Evans sighs: "Stouffers takes forever but it's so good!"
Story of our life, girl.
05.24.2013 / 12:00 AM EST by Mehera Bonner
Related: Teen Mom, Teen Mom 2, Teen Mom 3
No worries, register now to upgrade your account and keep reading.
Register now to upgrade your account!
Viggle Points are disconnected while we make some improvements.
Thanks for being patient. Sorry!