The Teen Moms love to voice their worldly opinions about love, friendship, and — this week — Stouffers (mmmm, delicious), so thank goodness for a little thing called Twitter. Check out our roundup of the most OMG tweets of the week!
5. Alexandria Sekella asks a rhetorical question: "Is it weird that I'm in love with the smell of NYC."
Considering that New York City smells like hot dog stands, nope. Not weird.
4. Katie Yeager worries us: "There's a hole where your soul should be."
Well this is … bleak.
3. Maci Bookout makes an announcement: "yall i got a turkey."
2. Gary Shirley has a deep thought: "What if Gandolf is Moses?"
Clearly, Gary needs to re-write The Bible to include LOTR fan-fiction.
1. Jenelle Evans sighs: "Stouffers takes forever but it's so good!"
Story of our life, girl.
05.24.2013 / 12:00 AM EDT by Mehera Bonner
Related: Teen Mom, Teen Mom 2, Teen Mom 3
Top 5 Teen Mom Tweets of the Week: May 26 Edition
5 Tweets Proving Katie Yeager and Sean Scheller Broke Up
Leah Messer Says Daughters Will Be on Birth Control at Age 13
Kailyn Lowry Says She “Rushed Into Marriage” With Javi Marroquin — Exclusi ...
Teen Mom 2
Jenelle Evans Picks Wedding Dress, Talks Big Day Plans! (PHOTO)
No worries, register now to upgrade your account and keep reading.
Register now to upgrade your account!