Top 7 Damon Snarks From The Vampire Diaries Season 4, Episode 22
Damon Salvatore (Ian Somerhalder) certainly has a way with words. The witty bloodsucker manages to drop bon mots no matter the situation. Check out the charming and churlish things that came out of his mouth inThe Vampire Diaries Season 4, Episode 22 “The Walking Dead”
1. He manages his time-table efficiently Damon: You just missed the donuts. Stefan: Yeah, I was with Elena, burning off a few thousand-hate-filled calories. What happened to you helping me? Damon: Help? Yes. Prolonging the inevitable? Waste of my time.
2. Fitness is overrated Damon, to Stefan: I'm not avoiding. Elena's only goal is to end Katherine's life, and that's not gonna just magically disappear with pilates and a juice cleanse.
3. Like a concert, but with less music and more ghosts Damon: Where is everybody? I figured with the veil down it would be ghost-a-polooza.
4. Feels like old times Damon: I thought you were cutting back? Alaric: I thought you were going to take care of the children. Damon: You heard that? Well, that’s not creepy.
5. The way to a girl’s heart is through the cure Damon: What the hell am I supposed to do with this? Alaric: Get the girl.
6. Sadly, there is no A awarded for effort Damon: She’s strong and crafty, and you’ll die. Elena: At least I’ll die trying.
7. God bless the busboy Damon, to Matt: Got any good news for me, Donovan?