Travis Scott Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct 5 Days After Daughter’s Birth
Bad news for Travis Scott!
The rapper, who just welcomed his first child with Kylie Jenner, pled guilty to disorderly conduct earlier this week.
He was arrested nine months ago for reportedly inciting a riot during a concert in Arkansas.
The 25-year-old was also charged with disorderly conduct and endangering the welfare of a minor with the incident occured in May 2017.
The father of one’s attorney, Doug Norwood, told the Northwest Arkansas Democrat-Gazette his charges could be removed from his record.
“They overcharged him,” he shared.
“They tried to get him for inciting a riot. The video did not show any of that.”
At the time of the incident, Travis had “encouraged people to rush the stage and bypass security protocols to ensure concert goer safety,” Keith Foster, a spokesperson for the police department, said.
“During the rush to the stage several people were injured, including an employee from the security company hired to help monitor and control the crowd, and a member of the police department,” Keith shared.
“The injured subjects were treated at the AMP by members of the Rogers Fire Department and Mercy Medical.”
He was also ordered to pay $6,825.31 to two people who were injured at the concert.
Meanwhile, Travis and Kylie’s little girl, Stormi Webster, arrived on February 1.
The Keeping Up With the Kardashians star shared the first photo of their little girl on Instagram Tuesday, February 6.
Thankfully, it sounds like Travis is doing everything he can to be good father for his daughter.
"Travis is in love. He says his baby girl is a blessing and he is so grateful she is healthy," a source told E! News.
"Travis is on baby duty and helping Kylie."
What are your thoughts on the arrest? Sound off below!