Fangtasia just wouldn’t be the sleazy dive that it is without Pam. She’s just so ... welcoming. Check out her 10 best quotes of all time to pump yourself up for the Season 4 premiere on June 26. What a tasty treat!
Just don’t get so excited that you spill Tru Blood all over your Prada pumps.
1. Pam gets sentimental: “Now, why'd you have to go kill that maenad? She was a terrific decorator.”
If your idea of good decorating is a giant meat statue, then sure.
2. Pam schools Bill: “This is not just about your relationship, you infatuated tween. There's a bigger picture.”
We didn’t want to go there, but there is something sort of tweenage about Bill, huh?
3. Pam and Jessica have girl time: “Let's go to the ladies' room and stare at ourselves in the mirror.”
Always the best solution for an awkward situation.
4. Bill: "Tell me, do you enjoy livin’ halfway up his [Eric’s] backside the way you do?"
Pam: "Yes, it's nice. You should try it sometime."
5. Pam gets pissed at Lafayette: “I don't know what it is about me that makes people think I want to hear their problems. Maybe I smile too much. Maybe I wear too much pink. But please remember I can rip your throat out if I need to. And also know that I am not a hooker. That was a long, long time ago.”
Girl, Lafayette didn’t say “hooker” he said “hookah.” Totally different.
6. Pam shows her commitment to the job: “Blah, blah ... vampire emergency. Blah.”
The only vampire emergency we can think of is someone stealing Eric’s collection of leather pants.
7. Bill: "I find myself doubting whether you were ever truly human."
Pam: "Thank you."
Fingers crossed for a human-Pam flashback!
8. Pam hangs with Arlene’s kiddos: "I hate them. They're so stupid."
Don’t cross Arlene’s children, Pam. That fetus could crush you.
9. Pam flirts with the Magistrate in Eric’s sex dungeon: "How'd you know I was a Tiffany's girl?"
The way this exchange is going, the magistrate should probably come up with a safety word.
10. Pam pleads with Bill and Sookie: "Don't leave me alone with this idiot immigrant."
Yvetta: "Idiot? Ha. In Tallinn, I am a cardiologist."
Raise your hand if you’d rather spend your life dancing around a poll for Eric than making tons of cash as a doctor. Thought so.