The day we’ve all been waiting for has finally arrived! It’s Sibling’s Day, second only to Hug A Newsman Day and Big Wind Day. Time to get a little True Blood-themed bonding on with your bro or sis. Pop in some fake fangs and get inspired by Sookie and Jason — if your conversations are half as amazing as theirs, your day is sure to be bloody fun!
1. Jason: Sook, say something. You brain damaged?
No, Jason. But you might be.
2. Jason: There's werewolves? Big Foot, is he real, too?
Sookie: I don't know, I guess it's possible.
We think this is a perfectly reasonable question.
3. Jason: What am I thinking about right now — like, in my brain.
After all, his man-parts have a mind of their own.
4. Jason: I don't even know why they suspected me. I think somebody heard I'd been with Maudette.
Sookie: Had you?
Sookie: Are you sure? She was a woman.
Sookie knows her big bro so well.
5. Jason: Our whole family's gone. Everybody who counts. We're all alone. We're all that's left.
Sookie: So you know what we gotta do. We gotta grow up. We gotta stick together and we gotta be good to each other, or we're lettin' them down.
Sigh, A+ sibling bonding moment!
6. Jason Stackhouse: You gonna wear that suit, you might wanna start watchin' what you eat.
No one knows how to make a gal feel pretty like Jason Stackhouse.
7. Jason: I'm sorry about everything I've done to you. I'm a dumbass.
Sookie: Yeah but you wouldn't be if you used your brain instead of just letting it take up space in your skull.
Oh, snap! Count it.