The True Blood powers that be are deep into season 5, and now you can sink your fangs into the latest casting calls! Check out the new characters from season 5, episode 2, “Authority Always Wins.”
Don't read further if you don't like any kind of spoilers!
1. Kibwe (Recurring): A slim African vampire and Authority councilman in his early 40s to early 60s. He’s liberal in his beliefs about the treatment or prisoners and wants them to be “rehabilitated.”
2. Rosalyn Harris (Recurring): A 40 to 60-year-old member of the Authority from Texas with “hair high enough to interfere with air traffic.” You know what they say: The bigger the hair, the closer to God-ric.
3. Alexander (Recurring): A 9-year-old cigarette-smoking vampire who also happens to be a member of The Authority. Sigh, kids these days.
4. Dieter Braun: A torture-loving member of the Authority in his 40s to 50s, who is calm, self-possessed and intimidating.
5. Christine Van Heusen (2 scenes): A brunette newscaster in her late 20s-30s who conducts in-depth interviews.
6. Clerk (1 scene): A hillbilly in his 30s to 40s who works at the Stake House — a store that sells vampire-hunting weaponry.
7. Boy (1 scene): A angry 14-year-old who punches Jason as punishment for sleeping with his mom. So we’re guessing Jason strays from Jessica this season ...
8. Ellis (1 scene): A former member of the road crew in his 20s-30s who punches Jason for sleeping with his wife. Jason just can’t catch a break this season ...
9. Nigel (1 scene): A vampire prisoner in his 30s to 40s who has been severely deformed as punishment for eating babies.
10. Washcloth Helen (1 scene): A 20 to 30-year-old prostitute who snorts cocaine during a flashback to San Francisco 1905. Is it too much to hope for Hard Hearted Hannah’s triumphant return?
11. Hot Girl (1 scene): A sexy college student at a kegger who gets excited when a infamous guest crashes the party.
12. Hot Dude (1 scene): An hot bro at a kegger who gets a thrill when an unexpected guest shows up.
13. Man: A non-threatening man in his 30s to 40s who turns out to be dangerous. We’ll meet him during a flashback to San Francisco 1905.