Fact: True Blood's season 5 premiere was completely and totally amazing. It also happened to be packed full of hilarious one-liners courtesy of our favorite po'boy-eating gang of hillbillies.
We love you and your wise words of wisdom, Bon Temps!
Yep, pretty much.
9. Jason gets deep: "Fangs are basically like twin hard-ons."
We've been saying that all along.
8. Pam teaches Sookie and Lala a lesson: "I am wearing a Walmart sweatshirt for ya'll. If that's not a demonstration of team spirit, I don't know what is."
We're surprised Pam's skin didn't break out in hives.
7. Pam checks out Tara's dead body: "What's to say she won't rise up from the ground tomorrow night completely and utterly f***tarded?"
Pam can always be counted on to be politically correct.
6. Eric saves Bill's life: "I'm not leaving you here."
Sob, so romantic.
LOL, hand chairs.
4. Sookie lies her pants off to Alcide: "I saw that open cabinet look in Southern Living."
Please, Sookie doesn't know how to read.
3. Steve Newlin comes out of the vampire closet: "I'm a gay vampire American!"
It gets better.
2. The Rev says "hi" to Jessica: "I am Steve f***in' Newlin, who the f*** are you?"
This is how we will be introducing ourselves from now on.
1. Eric brags to Bill about Nora: "We fight like siblings, but we f*** like champions."
You don't need to rub it in, poor Bill's jealous enough as it is.